Monday, April 14, 2008

FOOD - Roscoes


Roscoe's is one of the best places to get some REAL food in Los Angeles, Ca. Now I cant tell what they put in there food but we all have agreed that there is crack somewhere in the syrup or chicken. This legendary spot happens to be so close to my area that I have been caught there at least 2 to 3 times a week. Anyone that doesn't like Roscoe's ... shit I don't wanna know them.
If your gonna experiences Roscoe's for the First time on a visit to Los Angeles go during the week trust me, unless you wanna sit in that church traffic ..... just a heads up

Here is my favorite thing to eat which is a SCOES #1 (Dark Meat)



Snoop Dogg takes CNN's Larry King to lunch at Roscoe's House of Chicken and Waffles....larry king snoop dogg roscoes chicken and waffles rapp hip hop music




No comments: